Friday, August 16, 2013

THE DIARY OF A UNIZIK BABE BY MARTIN BECK NWORAH

DAY 3
Before my room mate came out of the bathroom to continue her tale,me
and our neighbours who came over to cook indomie have been swept off
by the handsome face of Melvin in the Big Brother house. Suffice it to
say that his lips left us wondering if we can get any boy with that
lips in Awka. It was Stancy who gave the lead first,"There is one guy
like that at Boys hostel,I have tasted it and certified it fit for
Unizik girls consumption". We all turned towards her direction and our
eyes rolled. You wanna know why? This is because Stancy is a devote
church-goer who never believes that a boy should have anything to do
with a girl while on campus. "I know you guys will be surprised" she
continued, "because I don't act like you girls in terms of that bf/gf
stuffs". Cindy ran out from the kitchen,clapped her hands with me and
shouted "'Otu Ocha'sorry,I mean oops",see babe wey dey form virginity
pass her mama". I purposely didn't want to contribute to the
matter because we all have our right to live our lives the way we
want. I changed the channel to E! and said to them,"I'm donewith guys
abeg,right now,I'm dating shoes,gowns,necklaces andwhat have you".
They looked quizzically at me and nobody spoke. I went on to remind
them that my aunt will send some new gowns and swim suits by next
week,so if they are interested,let them keep their money ready. I
reminded Stancy that she was still owing me 600 naira from the black
skirt she bought and she promised to pay up when she starts dating
Dangote. I retorted rather scornfully,"we all know you speak English
with a strong Igbo accent....infact,you igbolize English...I wonder
what you will tell the man if you ever see him". She wanted to hit me
with the pink doll on my bed but we heard a knock on the door,lo and
behold...it was the Henry guy who went out with my rummie few hours
ago.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Whoeva dat is writtn ds is rili good! Am enjoing it...

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com