Friday, October 25, 2013

I'LL WIN THE ELECTION - IFEANYI UBAH

Anambra State gubernatorial candidate under the Labour Party Chief
Ifeanyi Uba has said that the election is not a do or die thing for
him.
According to him, What is keen to me is politics of Anambra State. I
am flexible, I am calm, I am relaxed, I am just doing it as if I'm
like somebody trying to do his business. I don't follow protocol, I
don't follow style.
I am doing it in my own style and I'm as a man that tomorrow, whatever
the outcome is, I can always go home and sit. If I win the election I
will still go and take a rest and say God thank. If I don't win I'll
also go back home.
I am winning because I am the best candidate. I am winning because I
have the solution to the problems of Anambra people. Whoever in
Anambra politics that feels that he is better than me I challenge him
with five million naira to come for a debate.
If anybody in Anambra be it Ngige, be It whoever and thinks he is
better than me, he should come.
Because first it's a challenge, if anybody is better than me in any
line, he should come and challenge me for a public debate before our
debate.
I came from a poor background, very humble background. I know the
society. I have felt what people there are feeling.
In Lagos, this my street won the best street in Lagos in 2011 by Lagos
State government. There is light, street light from street end to
street end, there is covered drainage street end to street end, this
is what I did in Lagos.
So Ifeanyi's life style with the masses is not something I designed
today. I have taken kerosene to every corner to touch the lives of the
masses. So I know what people in Kano how they are feeling, the poor
masses in Kano, the poor masses in Bauchi every part of this country.
Now coming to my state, I am with them and I am a very proud
Anambarian. So what drives me into this politics is that the
politicians have not been fair to Anambarians and the sacrifice I am
giving today nobody can afford to give it. Nobody will be at the top
of his business and then they say come and run the company and say I
don't want to run I want to go into politics. It is not that Anambra
State has more money than what I am getting from my company, but I
want somebody to manage it today let me go and see how I can fix
Anambra, at least you should appreciate it from this point.
I want to tell you about other politicians that are contesting. Some
don't have any business with the masses, some have never been in the
state, some were forced, some don't even know the name of their deputy
governor (running mate), you know it's a big crime for somebody to be
in a debate and he will not remember the name of his deputy governor.

7 comments:

  1. Goodluck Jonathan also came from a poor background yet nothing much changed. He should quit the attitude, every reasonable Anambrarian would vote the best candidate with a good manifesto. I don't care for past glory, convince me on why I should vote for you and you have my support and not whether you came from a poor background. I honestly don't give a rats ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dnt want 2 comment my reserves,let me reserve my comments....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worry election dey come, Anambra pple go vote... Na dat time we go know weda na u go be our guvnor...#alinko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pride dey say goes b4 a fall,be careful don't be too full of yaslf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tnk God say u say if u luz u go go ur houx........ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ oga ready now cos na houx u dey c S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ !....u can stil hlp ur pple witout bin †ђξ gov,must u b †ђξ gov 2hlp dem?hlp dem if u wnt 2...if no b say u won b gov u 4 giv dem kerozin? 4get bin †ђξ gov nd hlp ur pple sinz u av somuch 2spend,†ђξ 5m wen u won tak do debate y u no giv am 2 modalez/fadalez mak dem c fud chop abi anambra no get such pple?.....oga pak well jare....mtcheeew #Engr Oloye#

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nawa 4 dis man oo...y u go dey insult my state say u get moni pass am....oga ur head no correct o!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis man is a bitch #Fact

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com