Thursday, September 19, 2013

BEAUTIFUL NOT SEXY BY MARTIN BECK NWORAH

A friend of mine who is a beauty queen updated about being sexy last
night and I just wanted to put up a write-up about it. More often than
not, ladies are happy and blush all the way when a guy tells them that
you're so sexy. They do this in ignorance probably because they don't
comprehend the meaning of the word or they're too caught up in the
compliment. The word "sexy" simply means something or someone who is
good for sex. I prefer to use the term beautiful and I believe you'll
also want, as a lady, to be called beautiful than sexy.
In our modern contemporary world,belonging to the trend is the order
of the day and many ladies prefer to be called sexy. In as much as I
empathise with you and also the illiterate who calls you the name, I
hope you'll comprehend that when I call you sexy,it's just a plain
invitation to join me in my bed. As a lady,you are beautiful,you're an
ambassador of God's creation and as such; you must guard against
senseless names that make you look cheap. In as much as I pray you
refuse the compliment when it comes, I doubt if the senseless
senselessness, the directionless directionlessness, the purposeless
purposelessness and the misplacement of priorities that we suffer
among the ladies of today,will allow them to shift aside the Peruvian
hair and think rather with their brain.
Still believing that Nigeria will get better and holding on strong to
my Nigerian dream,I know you'll prefer to be called beautiful than
sexy so that when we must've succeeded in getting to the promised
land,you will pass me a glass of water and thank God for the gift of
grace for the race.

4 comments:

  1. True talk brooo........sum gals b blushin wen u tel dem dey luk sexy....wat rubbish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are practically wrong in somany ways abeit smhw ryt though, sorry to say,go dig ur dictionary,dt word conotes alota meann just lyk oda eng words,evn tho sexy means sexually appealn.it also imformally associates wth 1 being attractive and exciting.when you say a gal is sexy...it means alota thns and get ur facts ryt,knwn of them is bad or negative.its a compliment*tnk me lata*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes dear, u nid more research.

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com