Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ZIKITE OF THE DAY

Name: Rita Njideka Bernard

Nick name: Reetah Riri

Dept: Business Education

DOB: 21 April

Level: 200 (Regular)

Career: Educator

View about life: Do to others what u want others to do to you

Likes: I like fun and being around great people

Dislikes: I hate lies and pretencious people

Height: 5feet 9inch

Hobbies: Dancing, watching tv shows, Travelling

What I like about guys: I like tall, honest guys and also good
spenders of their cash

Hook-up with RETTA!

Email: Rita.bernard @ymail.com

FBK ID: Reetah Endowed Bernard

BB Pin: 23be442a

1 comment:

  1. Oww!! Cuteey.. I'm ted.. A zikite.. Wud love to meet you.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com