Wednesday, March 25, 2015

DO YOU OWN A HEARTBEAT MAG? THAT'S THE IN-THING NOW

Heartbeat Magazine is the official magazine of the Anambra Broadcasting Service(ABS). The flagship edition of the magazine was released on the 30th anniversary of the media outfit. We have taken out time to consume the contents of the magazine and we certify it fit for the consumption of all Zikites.

You deserve a copy!!!
 
So if you're interested, call 08144322744 and we shall deliver a beautiful copy to you.
 
Copies are also available at all leading book sales outlets and newspaper stands.

 
If MBN sees this, tell him it was his 21st girlfriend that got the picture for us. 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs and content. I have a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. I will buy one then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Jimmy,Jane, Hot Boy, Clara and mannie, if I catch you guys ehhh. So this is why you refused me entry to my room till you're done abi? Engine Kel,for uploading my award here, no salary for you this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boss MBN abeg oooooo. The mag and the award sweet pass together.

      Delete
  4. I have read the mag and noticed some lack of original content. I hope the second edition will be better. But I love th concept.

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com