Monday, February 23, 2015

THIS IS HUGE: S.U.G D.O.S UNVEILS SNAPBACK CAPS (See beautiful pictures) !!!


OFFICE OF THE DIRECTORATE OF SOCIALS AND WELFARE,
STUDENTS UNION GOVERNMENT,
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA.

Hello GREATEST GIANTS,
During my campaign, I stated that there is need to rebrand our social life in UNIZIK to aid us more in having a sense of belonging. The reason is simple; I want every student of UNIZIK to be United and one of the few ways to achieve this is through socials.

 

As we come close to the end of a very successful first semester, let me quickly highlight some of my achievements ranging from organizing what majority of Zikites tagged the best freshers' night in UNIZIK on the 17th of January. Playing a major role in the reduction of transport fare to 20naira which took effect from the 5th of January. Also, I personally contributed to the success of the Etisalat easyfest fiesta which brought down Terry G, kiss Daniel and Mr.Raw to UNIZIK on the 30th of January.

I must no fail to include my biggest event of the semester which was a welfare seminar in form of a social gathering "press play" which held on the 9th of February, 2015 where we gave out three phones, t shirts, free food, drinks and money to students who have entrepreneurial minds to start up a business. I did this in collaboration with an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) called United Mandate with the able support of the Office of Public Relations being manned by the ever hard working and dedicated Martin Beck Nworah (MBN).

 
It is on this ground that I now bring to you my last initiative for the semester "the invention of Zikites snap back caps" which I intend to make a social trend. The cap sends out a message of patriotism for the school and gives Zikites a sense of belonging. The caps are now available for a thousand and five hundred naira (only), you can 'holla' the numbers on the pictures for yours.
I wish all of us success as we begin our first semester examinations.

 
Yours in service,
COMR. Alexander Nzeadi,
SUG Director of Socials and Welfare.










Photo Credit : Sheesom Photography.

Creativity Votes: Comr. Alexander Nzeadi.

PR Manager: UnizikSugNews (USN)

25 comments:

  1. Nice one there Mr. DOS. MBN is just publicizing all the executives in this government with the USN platform. Good Dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanky my man..I sight you bro. Keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait oooooooooo...Is that not my GF in the photoshoot? jeez> and she lied that she doesn't know this DOS. Wahala dey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha...She don play you like Ronaldo. Nice one Mr. DOS...I will surely get one.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful concepts, pictures and material. I'm so loving this. Keep it up Mr. DOS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooooooooooo. I so much love the Vice President, DOS, P.R.O , Fin Sec, Ass sec gen and Sec Gen of this union. They are all active and productive. More powers Dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the official SUG blog and I wonder why no news about the President comes to the official platform of the union or is he not working again? Congrats to Mr.DOS. I will get one. I so much love the concept and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So someone noticed this as well. I have been meaning to ask the same questions before now. Please why is the President not carried along like the other excos OR has he resigned?

      Delete
    2. Congrats Mr.DOS..I will get one for my boo. Good pricing too. As par the presido ish, three things are involved. Either he is not working peacefully with his other excos especially the P.R.O who is in charge of this blog or the P.R.O is not interested in what he does or the whole executives are divided. And if Martin Beck Nworah is not happy with him...hhmmmm He better be careful, that dude smiles a lot but he has powers to do and undo many things. I am a first hand witness to both his kindness and ruthlessness.

      Delete
    3. It is simple. The PRO doesn't say anything about the President but that doesn't mean they have issues. The MBN I know won't descend so low to insult or rubbish anybody and he has never done that since becoming the P.R.O. Let the President meet with him and iron out issues if any because it seems other executives are outshining him.

      Delete
    4. Mature response @ Mr.Joe

      Delete
    5. Martin Beck Nworah is creative, productive, hardworking, popular on campus and well connected; it is only a fool who will ignore him to his own peril. The kind of high places I have seen that guy, you wouldn't want to get into his bad books seriously.

      Delete
  7. Big Ups Lanky. You are doing well for yourself no doubt. Keep it up. MBN sabi tush up stuffs shaa. Best PRO ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lanky Is Working. Caps on point> I fit negotiate the price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oga bring out money and buy something jooor. No be maggi we dey sell here abeg.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful background and blend of pictures. I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lanky Lanky Lanky Lanky Lanky Lanky Lanky...allllll the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice one DOS. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm buying one soon. Go get yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one Lanky! We need more innovations like this

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com