Monday, February 23, 2015

MESSAGE FROM THE MANAGER OF THE MOST POPULOUS UNIZIK PAGE ON FACEBOOK

 
 
MESSAGE FROM BUKACEE

I know your first thought was 'Bukacee and his usual long articles. But, I Promise you this piece won't be lengthy. Not with the current school atmosphere. I'm actually typing this and at the
same time, reading for my Monday 8 o'clock exam.
First, I appologise for my long period
of inactivity on the Facebook page. The reasons
are good but personal for now.
I wish to publicly express my
happiness on the effort put in by the
current Students' Union Government
so far.

In less than two months, The  administration had been able
to match up and seemingly outweigh
the 1 year achievements of the 'Cico'
and 'Hillary' led Administrations and this makes me wish I had enough fund to
create an SUG Award for Excellence.
I say 'Thanks and Keep it up' to all the
School Comrades; the SUG VP, Martin Beck Nworah (P.R.O),
SGN, DOS, Treasurer, members of the
SRC, SJC and their able Speakers.
Yes and the Directorate of
tranportation in Unizik.
Most expecially, Martin Beck Nworah for his
love for the media and information
dessemination. I believe that is the
major virture a PRO should posses.
I look at Martin's effort and zeal in
just few weeks in office, and I can't
help but wonder why 'Clinton' decided
to run last year and how he won. Oh,
I remember; Unopposed.

On the Off_Camp house rent issue.

Dear Zikite, I wish to inform you that
the issue of high house rent can only
be resolved by the School. (Not
Students' Govt)
I had a discussion recently with a
friend who owns a lodge at Ifite. He
revealed that they (Landlords)
increase/decrease rents using the
school hostel fee as a reference point.

You already know the only possible remedy to the situation.
Finaly, I thank all Zikites for thier support and love for Noble. Sadly, Cico didn't get same, and
it affected his attitude to work.
Noble, I just hope you won't let Zikites down at the long run.

Please don't!
.
Happy_Sunday EVERYONE

Goodluck_Every1@Unizik1stSemesterExam2015

4 comments:

  1. MBN is surely the best. Any of them that needs success or popularity must work with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article Bukacee. Success in your exams.

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com