Sunday, February 15, 2015

MEET NEKY,THE ZIKITE WITH THE BEST EYEBROWS

 
 
In line with the transformation agenda of USN to make more female Zikites beautiful, we are going the length to bring you the best ladies in the business of beauty in UNIZIK.
 
 
 
So this week, we present to you...NEKY; the Zikite with the BEST eyebrows on campus. And if you are looking for further details about her, write a ten paged letter and address it to MBN our boss, stating your G.P and 70 reasons why your eyebrows should be like hers....LOL!
 
See More pictures after the cut.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
Hope the ladies will learn the lines. If you need help, contact USN and we will help you out.

17 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooooooooo. I so much love this. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. usn give us her details naw....chai...some ziites fine shaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...I think I will start learning from her. Is she on I.G?

    ReplyDelete
  4. chai....neky don turn celeb oooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...Really enjoyed her pictures. Her brows tried. See as USN just hype her finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have seen this bae some where on campus before. Nice brows tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. USN and hype...........Oga MBN where you dey?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have similer eye brows ooooooo... USN better find me and make me a celeb on campus as well ooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so much love this. Nice concept USN. Keep it up. #beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm...she's looking like a law student

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com