Wednesday, March 26, 2014

.....THE CLOCK IS TICKING

I was going to the HOLY FAMILY yesterday, been that I had to take IFITE route I was compelled to enter the Garuba square and see how studies is going and from a distance   I saw so many  EVER STEADY light of serious students........i said for mind that ZIKITES DEY READOO and it occured to me that I have not been reading. But WHEN I was shocked me was when I drew closer, I saw that the students are even more serious than I had THOUGHT, THEY ARE MEDITATING over what they have read......laughed they are in another world while few are busy doing read and stand activities. Most were serious with their phones pingin and playing games. But no matter what, we are giants, we must continue to stand tall in anything we do.

WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR EXAMS 

2 comments:

  1. Lol...dat garuba square no be reading arena as you fink oo...guys go dere to get new contacts from new babes...some even fuck dere @ d back of dat auditorium...but all de same zikites dey jack...more grease to yall elbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE GIANTS LETS BE FAIR IN MY OUR COMMENTS. THERE ARE SOME HARSH WORDS WE ARE NOT MEANT TO USE

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com