Monday, March 31, 2014

NOT ONLY A VIRGIN BUT A CHICKEN

Adokiye Reveals That She’s Still A VIRGIN

Talented singer, Adokiye, who turned 23 yesterday has revealed that she is still a virgin. She recently had a chat with Vanguard. Here are the excerpts:
Adokiye Back it up12
So you aren’t in a relationship?
I really don’t like love, I’m a career person,  what I have for everyone including guys, is Agape love. Love is wicked  and there is no real love, I’m young and living the life. Until I see one, I’m happy like this .I’m in a relationship with my career, architecture is my husband and music/movie my boyfriend”
“You mean you are not getting laid or what?”
 ”Haba, what is a young girl getting laid for. I’m still a virgin.Why are you quiet?  Haven’t you  seen a pretty virgin before? If you don’t believe me, you have seen one today.  Any man that buys my mum the private jet I promised her, wins my heart” “
GISTUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com