Monday, July 29, 2013

IN MY DREAM YUNG6IX'S CASH KAMP WAS KAMP BY CHIKA NWACHUKU

New York.Yes, we were in newyork
I had this friend of mine, he was friends with Ereku Gbemi, he has
told me that he had to be there for the show* kept saying something
about kash kamp going to do a takeover for over some months lately so
we weren't missing the show in NY from his tour!
I was kinda eager to know what's up with the kash kamp game as I knew

the carter from 9ja had been commiting murder on the father and sons
of the game. I knew he was a mic wrecker! I also wanted to see him
live.
The taxi dropped, then..... Somehow we are in this classy club that
just seems like a video of WE THE BEST crew popping drinks with the
YMCMB gang while the mayback and good music guys were all around bits
of each of what constituted as the audience of the club, all the E
faces seemed to want to be in one club this night* I then realized
everyone in the club was a TV face. It was a concert by one of the big
names!!! Performances and appearances were done and appreciated.
Ereku's friend is yet to see the kash kamp boss do his tin, am also
waiting on him and suddenly I hear the anchor mention for 9ja's carter
to be on stage.
There was this roar of applause from the audience as he started with
plenty money and rolled into Oh My Gosh!!! You needed to hear the
crowd.... GoSH!!! They most have hrd the screams (my sleeping
roomates) because it started sounding like my room was the club. 6ix
then performed international, and the internationals arose in
applause, they tot he was done till he just wrapped it up with first
class, the lines were first class kanye and jigga commented, Ti, Nas
and Rickross all tryna make a deal, they kept telling the press he was
good ,
I wanted to run an interview on Nas then my alarm!!!! 7am!!! (First
Class.... 7:30am!!!). I woke up, it was a dream but I know I saw it
clearly, Kash Kamp was the Kamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com