Thursday, August 8, 2013

KILLING DREAMS, BY MARTIN BECK NWORAH

I love to hear old people tell their experience while
they were still young. Many of them will often say that if they had
the opportunity we have
now, they've done many things and even made
mountains to move. I seriously laugh at them
because they had all the necessary amenities their
own time presented them to succeed and yet many of them failed. In my
arrogant opinion (tired of being humble), I believe they killed their
own dreams themselves. Just like most times,I feel dejected and think
every other person is better than me and that I can't succeed in doing
anything right. But at the end of the day, I came to the realization
that there's nothing actually wrong with me or them,but with the way I
thought. And as soon as I changed that notion,I realized I was even
making more progress than them and that actually necessitated that
thought.
In life,we should try to hold on strong to our
dreams and work hard towards achieving them.
Take advice from elders but not the type that will always complain and
blame the society, governm ent and every other person for their
failure in life.
At the end of the day,you will realize that those
people pulling you down were actually envious of your success, and if
you don't pay attention to
them now, you will surely rise up above them.
One good thing about the future is that it comes
one at a time, so if we honestly encourage
ourselves and believe in our abilities,we will meet
success beyond our expectation and we will be
celebrated long after we have left the face of this
earth. And by God's special grace,we reach our
goals and become successful,you will surely pass
me a glass of water and say thank you for the gift
of encouragement and hard work.

3 comments:

  1. Nice 1 bro, u surely deserve a glass of chilld wine... Das was a gr8t encouragement, KUDOS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 1 bro, u surely deserve a glass of chilld wine... Das was a gr8t encouragement, KUDOS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is witty I must confess. A big thanks to the writer for this treasure trove of motivational piece. I read it and grinned.

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com