Sunday, June 30, 2013

ZIKITE OF THE DAY


Name: Ezuma, Julian. C

Nick name: Baba Jay

Dept: Library and Information Science

DOB: 21st May,

Level: 400L

Career: Entreprenuer, Motivational Speaking, Human Resource Consultant

View about life: Life isn't a bed of roses. Sometimes 'shit' happens.
You win some..you lose some. Life is a platform. Make the most of it
with your talents and treasures while you are still breathing.

Likes: I like socializing, networking, rendering meaninful advice,
contributing significantly to the lives of those I come in contact
with and spending time with friends

Dislikes: I dislike when am not doing the things I like.

Height: 5"9

Hobbies: Jogging, working out, watching movies..

What I like about gurls: What I like about girls is that they are
emotional yet logical and that makes them simply brilliant!

Hook-up with Baba Jay

Email: Jbchrist_me@yahoo.com

FBK ID: Julian Ezuma

BB Pin: 29F95F16

4 comments:

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com