Sunday, January 20, 2013

(LWKM O!!) AKPOS AND THE INTERVIEWER

JOB INTERVIEW

INTERVIEWER: Tell me the opposite of good.

AKPOS: Bad.

INTERVIEWER: Come.

AKPOS: Go.

INTERVIEWER: Ugly.

AKPOS: Fine.

INTERVIEWER: You are wrong!

AKPOS: You are right!

INTERVIEWER: Shut up!

AKPOS: Keep talking!

INTERVIEWER: Ok now stop all that.

AKPOS: Ok now carry on all that.

INTERVIEWER: Get out!

AKPOS: Come in!

INTERVIEWER: Oh my GOD.

AKPOS: Oh my devil.

INTERVIEWER: You are rejected.

AKPOS: I'm selected. :D







Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com