Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tyga: I'm Not Dating Kylie Jenner

Despite all those photos of Tyga and Kylie Jenner hanging out, the rapper says he the reality teen are just friends.
"I'm not dating Kylie, I just want to get that out of the way," Tyga, 25, said during an interview on New York's Power 105's "The Breakfast Club." "I want to be clear to everybody that I didn't leave my family to be with Kylie. That's ridiculous.
"Me and [Blac] Chyna, we broke up almost close to a year [ago] now, because of the decision we made, and things in our relationship that wasn't going right, [so we] decided to split to raise an emotionally stable kid," he added of his ex. "Now we have a great relationship. I didn't leave nobody to be with anybody."
 
The rapper said he's been in with the Kardashian/Jenner clan for years.
"[The press] didn't really care about me until they figured out that I live next door to Kim and Kanye. But I've been friends with them before I even met Chyna," he said. "I was friends with Scott [Disick], her family for years, so me hanging out with them was nothing new. People just want to make a story out of it."
He and Kylie may not be dating, but Tyga said the 17-year-old is "a beautiful young woman."
"[Her] maturity and mentality is different than a lot of people," he added.

3 comments:

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com