Friday, February 20, 2015

AWWW! ZIKITES TRULY LOVE UNIZIK SUG NEWS (USN)

A very passionate Zikite sent in this customized design for our darling USN. He so much relies on USN for 100% of his updates both in the university and the world at large. Because of our consistency and dedication to duty that won us his heart, he decided to design this for us. Thank you NWAFOR ANSELM. (But ours' is "As It breaks")
 
Lots of other Zikites have been showing their love for our darling blog in divergent ways and in due time, everyone will be recognized for all the vital roles you've been playing to keep us alive.
 
As you continue to be entertained by USN, please do not fail to click the share icon and comment on our blog. Towards the end of Martin Beck Nworah's administration, he will be giving out personalized copies of his yet to be published 300 paged comedy book plus other awards and prizes for the highest commenters and some other categories.
 
Be loyal!
 
#loyalusnfan

7 comments:

  1. #loyalusnfan I dey here since ooooooooooo. Just that I don't comment. See me ooooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. USN my USN. #loyalusnfan You guys rock> #MadeofUSN #madeofmore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will forward my real names to the e-mail, Please do put it in the records for the book. I so much enjoyed Diary of a Unizik Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good works Mr. PRO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am presently present and I will always be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omo my love for USN no be here.

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com