Friday, January 30, 2015

UNIZIK's babyface Celebrates Her "tushed" Birthday

So I was busy walking around temp site on Thursday evening, hoping that someone who knew me would see me and agree to buy dinner for me as always. I heard a name that sounded so angelic to be ignored from a very popular students hang out so I decided to branch in and know what's up. Turns out that our pretty damsel, Maryann was celebrating her birthday. As the chief Amebo Officer of the SUG, I balanced in a seat and insisted on being called to the high table as a special guest of honor in a birthday party that nobody invited me. Our darling has a big heart so she instructed them to give me a plate of rice with chicken because of my countenance and how I was murdering the beautiful cake with my eyes. In appreciation, I am giving her a special Happy Birthday from my heart.
 
 
Nganaga Aromachukwu Maryann
 
400 level, Cooperative Economics and Management
 
 Abagana, Anambra State.
 
For  all the guys on this blog who will start disturbing me for her number, the boyfriend is a passionate reader of USN. I will simply forward your details to him.
 
I will only give out her number if your G.P is above 4.7.
 
The last born and last daughter of 5 in her family.
 
From the sumptuous nature of those cheeks, USN lifestyle editors concluded that she is the last born in her family. The argument was heated up as the head of lifestyle placed a bet on that. MBN quickly cashed in on it and made some extra for weekend Shawarma(computer doesn't recognize this word). 
 
 
Turn on: Honesty. Sincerity. Honesty.
 
Hobbies are singing; reading; and football. (Guys, She likes football but she's taken)
 
Turn off: Malice. Fighting. Gossip.
 

Men of timber and caliber graced the occasion to wish our pretty damsel a very happy birthday.

Somebody...Anybody...Everybody must join hands and get me the number of this lady in yellow.

 
This particular picture says everything there is to be said. The able and hardworking President of the Department of Cooperative Economics and Management, Hon. Chidiebere Ezelobe is the reason why many guys won't buy an application form for our birthday queen. He is fully covering the field. 

 
 
 
Comrade Rotr. Onuorah Kenneth (Zero Corruption Nke Mbu na UNIZIK) also graced the occasion and in his usual humble nature, he made sure MBN was treated to the best things...yeah things.

The able and capable Vice President of the Students Union Government, Comrade Ozems Amarachi Precious breezed in from a chambers meeting and wished our celebrant a very happy birthday. She expressed her joy and promised to always share in all events of Zikites whenever she is available. She zoomed off immediately to attend a crucial council meeting. Ozems is Working!!!
 
From the whole crew and management of UnizikSugNews, we wish you a very Happy birthday!
 

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to You. Beautiful pictures. MBN and craziness shaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday and many returns dearie.

    LOLOLOL...MBN oooooooo...you won't kill me with laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guys must be very jealous that the oga dey front...hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chai...see beauty oooooooo. Sir Beck,you must drop her number for us ooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HBD pretty lady. May all your dreams come true. LOL @high table without invitation. This PRO sef.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HBD pretty lady. May all your dreams come true. LOL @high table without invitation. This PRO sef.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahhahahhahahhahahaha...I love the storyline. I wish USN and MBN attended my own ooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ogologo ndu pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Onye kpo nwa wee bia...m ga agbaji kwe gi aka oooooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  11. MBN number ooooooooo

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com