Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THE DIARY OF A UNIZIK BABE BY MARTIN BECK NWORAH

DAY 6
When I got accommodation at Gobe Lodge in Ifite,I knew I was in for
some ride of life. I've heard stories of how the lodgepresident had
slept with 13 girls in the lodge and even goes around bragging about
it. From the look of things between me and my room mate,I was the only
person remaining...
to receive the divine anointing from the office of
the president. So on this particular saturday afternoon,I was alone in
the room because my happening rummie had gone out to Fayrouz spot with
a guy she meet at the rest room of Chillers last week. I heard a knock
on the door and when I opened the door,it was the master chopper
himself;Mr.Lodge President. "Hello Beauty,hope you wouldn't mind if I
spent some minutes in your room?" "Not at all,come in and feel
relaxed". Few minutes after he sat down on the bed,he started licking
his lips like a dog and saying things which best known to him,are
romantic."Come on baby girl,you know this bed will feel more warm with
the
both of us". I replied him,"I can boil hot water and pour on youand
the bed to keep the more warm". Before I could finish speaking,he
pounced on me and was trying to browse some files without proper
password and access. Trust me,I gently pushed him back and whispered
into his ears,"I know you didn't come with a water proof,so relax let
me get one from Bro.Paul's room so that you can finish me". The guy
looked at me,"Bro. Wetin,I bin think say dat guy na coret church guy".
I reached for my door handle,"well, he has blood in his veins". I left
the room,locked him in there and went to call Jancy,Lucy and Stancy.
The stage was set. Unknown to me,the 'presido' had already pulled off
every and was only on his shorts. The guy repairing my gen was at the
corridor and the presido thought I was the only one in the house. It
happened that the gen guy,a very huge tall somebody opened the door
and saw a man on the bed...playing with his natural microphone. The
gen
guy was attracted to the scene because he liked going to church
through the back door. He smiled at the already embarrassed and
stunned presido who couldn't move."Don't feel shy darling,I won't
....". "Darling wetin,God abeg,wetin be disnaw" retorted the presido.
The huge gen guy bounced on him and a fight ensued between them. Just
as I wanted to open mydoor,me and my friends heard "God forbid,no
weapon fashioned against my back shall prosper". We held our breath
and on opening the door.

3 comments:

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com