Monday, August 19, 2013

THE DIARY OF A UNIZIK BABE BY MARTIN BECK NWORAH

DAY 5
Stancy was one girl I liked so much. If not for anything,just the way
she handled guys leaves me wondering if she had a"before" life.
Yesterday, we were waiting for a bus that will take us back to Ifite
after hanging out at temp site. It was a cool saturday evening and
the weather was not one you can afford to spend alone. My boo had
already informed me of theconsequences if I failed to reach his house
on time...many of hisbathing soap will surely have a new coating. Few
minutes afterwe stood in front of Crunches waiting for a bus,a black
glass tinted Land Rover pulled up in front of us. The young man who by
my guess should be in his late twenties, alighted from the car and
walked towards us. I smiled at Stancy and said,"thisguy's
cool...potential personal maga". "Hello ladies" said the guy. Stancy
in her usual character, took the front role and I was left to be the
spectator in the arena. Stancy simply waved her hand and continued
looking across
the road. The guy tapped her shoulder and said,"you must be Chioma,the
girl I met at Pals right?" I looked at Stancy and we both smiled,we
are used to this style of conversation and where its heading to,so she
decided to play her own role in themovie. "No,I'm Mary,the pastor's
daughter you met at Winners after your deliverance". The guy looked
quizzically at her and knew he was in for some ride. Walking away from
us was practically impossible because it would've been a slap on his
ego. So he decided to try even harder,"I mean no disrespect my
lady,you're simply charming,hope you'll accept to play Eve and I'll
play Adam just for this night?". Stancy looked him straight in the
face and equalled his sweet tongue,"I'd rather be the serpent and
direct you to the apple". The guy continued,"I would love to see this
face again pretty,do you mind if I have your number?". "If you want to
see the face again,stand at Unizik junction by 6pm...there are a
handful of
it to last you a lifetime" Stancy replied him. On a final trial to
prove his point,the guy went back into his car,returned with his card
and handed it over to Stancy. It was a customised Fidelity Bank card
and had manager under the guy's name. Stancy on seeing this,looked at
the guy and looked at me. She simply whispered into my
ears,"opportunities like this don't come everyday,you tell your boo to
finish himself in the bathroom with his soap,with this guy;we will buy
him a carton more soaps". Now turning to the guy with a big smile,she
said,"you should've told me you're Nelson the guy I met at Fidelity
when I wanted to open my savings account...so which of the numbers do
you need,MTN or Etisalat?". The guyhaving realised the sudden
change,wanted to play his own game,"but I don't remember seeing you
because I'm sure I might've been in my office when you might've been
at the customer service". Stancy now bent on getting hold of
him,equated her response,
"whether customer service"

1 comment:

  1. AVery funny. She is indeed d hottest. Baby Oku

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com