Thursday, July 4, 2013

OMENUGHA NELSON MAYOR REACTS

From Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission, Abuja, my place of
national primary assignment, I bring you all my fellow zikites message
of goodwill and love. The essence of my outburst is not to bring
condemnation or hatred against the present government of SUG....NO.
Far and beyond it, I want to inculcate and inject the spirit of
awareness and expectations on Zitites more especially as it relates to
the activities of the Students' Body which starts the day someone
approaches you to vote for him or her for any position in the Union.
I
might not be the best president but I Can shout it loud that I AM THE
MOST OUTSTANDING. I tell You why? I HAVE NEVER PLAYED POLITICS WITH
STUDENTS' WELFARE. I KNOW WHAT TO PLAY POLITICS WITH BUT DEFINITELY
NOT WITH PEOPLE WHO WILLINGLY GAVE ME THEIR MANDATE ON TRUST. and that
was why alongside with my team, we achieved pretty alot. Far beyond
singing my praises and with every sense of fulfilment and there are
all there for all to verify till date;that we achieved the following:
1. Through powerful presentation and dialogue, we got a go ahead order
from the management to introduce the operation of tricycles (keke)in
UNIZIK....in addition, we got approval from the University which
necessitated us procuring 2 keke from from the union purse. We also
attracted through our initiatives extra 47 kekes in UNIZIK before we
left office. Today keke in UNIZIK are more than 150kekes. through
this, wemade transport in UNIZIK very flexible and at a reduced price
of N10 from permsite to Engr busstand and N20 if you will get to
Banking plaza.
2. I created also permsite to masscomm route which also reduced
transport fare of masscomm/unihostel/management/law students from N30
to N10 from permsite - Vice versa.
3. I was personally in frontline in effecting bails for any student
arrested by the police onany civil matters.....I led the disengagement
of police roadblocks mounted at Tourist garden, Aromma junction and
Women development center because they delay UNIZIK buses from getting
to school on time with our students. On so many occasions, I've had
quarrels with commissioners of police and on one ocassion, molested
and assaulted by police force....I gave a press release and it was
widely reportedin press. GOOGLE OMENUGHA NELSON, you will see all the
stories.
4. I effected the operation of transport system in Uni-hostels on
Sundays and during theordinary days from 6pm till 11pm. before
Uni-hostel students trek down to hostel after school hours and on
sundays. I gave then relief from stress.
5. I organized for the first time two formal congresses where I
enumerated my achievement and calls for inputs from students at garuba
square........THE LIST CAN GO ON.
It wasn't by my might but of PASSION and beyond it is the Grace of God
on my Life and that of my Administration.
I Initiated and voted in N450,000 for students' Plant a tree project
(Planted economic trees and flowers in mass comm, Giant house)but out
of politics, Umejiburu Onyinye,my successor, refused to continued on
that projects and the funds were wasted and tress planted died. YOU
see why i said i dont play politics with welfare?
ZIKITES! lets not continue to be complainer......key into Union
politics and process andbe able to make the change you want. UNIZIK is
my school, our school. Lets not allow Empty-headed fellows to destroy
it.

8 comments:

  1. Empty headed ...... Nice one .... Though I must confess u and bishop did a really good job ... More grace to your elbows .. After bishop the present ones are awwwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIS EXCELLENCY, U VE SPOKEN THE MIND OF ZIKITES..WE R VERY GRATEFUL TO U FOR THE DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY U BROUGHT TO US. UNIONISM WAS ALIVE IN UNIZIK DURING UR POLITICAL DISPENSATION, WE SHALL FOREVER REMAIN GRATEFUL WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. I WILL ADVICE OUR PRESENT DAYS POLITICIANS TO EMULATE UR WAYS..TNX. COMR.EMBEEKAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the Good Lord Forever Bless U for all your tremendous initiatives, Your administration was Second to None...Hon. Chloro...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched clearly during ur administration and it lacked character and d right attitude to leadership,maybe u were d problem or d people u surrounded urself with..u don't come here and talk about u providing keke, wen u and I knw dat d issue of introducing keke has been on and almost concluded before ur confused administration came in to d scene. Secondly, u said u planted flowers and ur successor 'comr.Umejiburu Onyinye' refused to continue with ur invisible flower project..its on record dat ur administration can in no way be compared to that of bishop- He was a real representation of leadership and he doesn't need to blow any trumpet cos his works are speaking for him today. So my dear corper,why don't u focus on ur primary assignment and stop singing ur praises and let people sing for you..it makes u a better person..Gosh!! Tot u wuld hv bin wiser by now.
    Chux.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless u but my problem wit u den was d fact dat u were slapping pple anyhow. No respect 4 odas, dat is misuse of power. I will continue sounding it, ur regime was and will continue being d best. Alinko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur regime ws gud bt lackd respect nd ful of pride,bt anyways we'll done,@least its beta dn d present ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. mayor u do well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who ever dat edits this page should pls observe the ethics of jonalism. By d way is dis page about nelson and his craps. Biko kooo nu ihe ozo. Dat my guy try sha buh em mumu too much.

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com