Friday, July 5, 2013

52YR OLD VIRGIN - SUSAN BOYLE WANTS A MAN

Famous singer,Susan Boyle, who shot to fame in 2009 when she displayed
great musical gifts in Britain's Got Talent reality TV Show, has just
finished filming her scenes in her first movie as an actress -The
Christmas Candle, where she played the role of a wife and had her
first ever deep kiss.
The 52yr old Boyle, who has been medically certified a virgin, told a
reporter for The Sun dailies of Scotland a few hours ago that she
wants to find her own man now.
"I want to find a man, but it's had with all the traveling I do."She
said."I really want to start going on dates and I've asked my friends
to set me up with a good man - if they can find one, I'd like to
settle down one day."
Susan Boyle's story should be acted as a movie. She is a very shy
woman with learning difficulties; very musically gifted; and, has sold
19 million albums worldwide; a millionaire virgin; now she wants a
man,
culled from immanul jannah's blog

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry susan am on my way to britain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,if I sEe U ee,d kind 4uck wey I go 4uck U eeh.dnt wory ur body go tell U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I strongly believe that any man who wants to settle down with this woman is after her money. i wish her good luck

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com