Thursday, March 5, 2015

ABS LECTURE AT 30!!! (SOME PICTURES)





MBN here; "Errrm, my USN/PR managers and update engineers "abeg" you guys should forgive me for publishing this by  myself, the excitement was just tooooooooooooo much and I wanted to test my skills"

Martin Beck Nworah(SUG PRO) and Mr. Uche Nworah(MD/CEO ABS)

 
So after our long publicity of the 30th anniversary lecture of Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS), the event held yesterday and I want to personally publish my own pictures first before the official pictures come in. It was a very educating and interesting lecture and I can authoritatively say that ABS is on track to becoming a power house in  the media industry again.
Dr. Wllie Obiano, Governor of Anambra State delivering his speech.


Prof. Pat Utomi being interviewed by the press.

Our erudite scholar, Prof. Pat Utomi

L-R: Mass Comm President(UNIZIK), Mass Comm President(COOU Igbariam), UNIZIK SUG PRO and the Editor of UNIZIK COMET. 

 

UNIZIK SUG PRO and MASS COMM President, COOU.

#Thatguy

#thatguy2

Martin Beck Nworah(SUG PRO) and Mr. Uche Nworah(MD/CEO ABS)
 


Chief Pete Edochie and some random guy on suit...LOL.


12 comments:

  1. LOl MBN...Handsome and funny dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooo. I really missed a lot ooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo...beautiful pictures. hahahhaha @MBN....Uche Nworah looks like you. Are you guys related?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABS is bouncing back. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one. Mr.PRO is working.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martin Beck Nworah is the most consistent and dedicated SUG official of this session. Keep working hard man. Your reward is waiting for you. Big ups!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure is. My crush of life. See freshness.

      Delete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com