Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SEEMS TO ME THAT BRING BACK OUR GIRLS IS DEAD ......

BY Chiamaka Alexandra Obitube
It seems like bring back our girls
campaign is about to die a natural death because it has run its course as expected to in Nigeria, I refuse to agree. They told us that our girls will be released.
They told us that the are negotiating with masked men.
They said our girls will never come back, I refuse to believe.
They told us that some of them have been taken to neighbouring countries, I refuse to believe
They tell us that some of them are injured, bitten by snakes, I refuse to believe. They told us that some of them are dead, I refuse to believe.
They told us that some of them have been married off, I refuse to believe.
But do you know what I believe in.
I believe that our girls will come back. That none of what they told us is true. I believe that they will return and when they do, there will be smiles on out faces, on the faces of
our parents and guardians.
I believe that this menace will stop.
It's not just enough by making placards with # bringbackourgirls on them. It is by making our
voices to continue to be heard. I write this because I am a Nigerian girl who goes to school everyday and not sure what is going to happen
tomorrow. It is sixty-five days and counting. We will not stop believing in Nigeria and if you still
believe in Nigeria, don't allow this campaign to stop until we have achieved our goal.
Make your voice heard so that our girls will return.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com