Tuesday, February 25, 2014

JOSE MOURINHO REPLIES ENGLISH PRESS

Reporter: Arsene Wenger said your comments were embarrassing. Do you
have anything to say on that?
Jose "No."
Reporter: What do you make of the job Roberto Martinez is doing at Everton?
Jose "I don't comment."
Reporter: Wayne Rooney will earn £300,000-a-weekat Manchester United.
Is he worth that?
Jose "Not my problem."
Reporter: What do you think of the red card decisions in the CL this week?
Jose "It's for the coaches that go to the UEFA meetings to speak on that."
Reporter: What does this week's CL games say about the quality of the PL?
Jose "I don't comment. The Champions League for me starts on Wednesday."
Reporter: What about the competiveness of the Premier League?
Jose "I don't want to comment."
- Reporter: How do you think Martinez has managed Lukaku?
- Jose: "I don't comment. I prefer to understand that Roberto is in
charge of Lukaku."
- Reporter: You seem unhappy. What's up?
- Jose: "I'm fine."
- Reporter: Have you taken a vow of silence?
- Jose: "No."
- Reporter: Do you have a reaction to the criticism you have received?
- Jose: "I have no reaction."
- Reporter: Is there anything you would like to talk about?
- Jose: "No. If I've finished, I go."
- Reporter: Can Chelsea benefit from other English clubs being knocked
out of the Champions League?
- Jose: "I don't speak about other teams."
- Reporter: Did you watch the Champions League games?
- Jose: "Yes. I watched all four. Nothing stood out."
- Reporter: How difficult is it for a manager like Roberto Martinez to
go into a club and change the playing style?
- Jose: "Ask him."
- Reporter: Do you see your relationship with Pellegrini ever improving?
- Jose: "I'm not in the mood."
- Reporter: Is your determination not to say anything today a sign
that you accept Arsene Wenger had a point?
- Jose: "No comment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com