Thursday, January 30, 2014

THANK YOU COMR. EZEKOMA UGOO: HE WRITE'S FROM UNIVERSITE DU LOME, TOGO

Its time to own up to my long time observation: I have kept to myself
thus far the steadfastness and zeal with which you have gone about
your duty or dream. Its not just about the blog, but the same zeal and
keenness is always visible and apparent whenever you opt to handle
issues. During SUG week, you surprised me with yet such spirit even
though it should have worth you more accolades, the rest are stories
we all know. My broda, in earnest I mean to congratulate you on your
good work and wish you the best even as our tenure draws to a closure.
Your legacy will forever live with you. Koma writes from Université du
Lomé, Togo in appreciation to my friend and fellow comrade for his
true aluta spirit not the type that knows only money. Comr. Obiora is
a revelation to all even though you sometimes use quae way to get
attention to the site. Thus far, you have being good. Kudos to you
Obi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com