Saturday, January 25, 2014

(PHOTOS) MEET THE GIRL WITH THE LONGEST TONGUE IN THE WORLD

Chanel Tapper, a student from California, USA, has the world's longest
tongue, measuring 9.75 cm (3.8 in), from tip to top lip. Her
lizard-like tongue is twice as long as the average, as long as the
world's largest cockroach, as wide as your palm, the same volume as a
quarter ponder hamburger and around the same length as an iPhone!!
Here what she told Guinness World Records about her record-breaking
body part in an interview:"I was eight and my mom and I were taking
pictures for Halloween. In one of the pictures we stuck our tongues
out. I noticed I had a long tongue when the pictures from Halloween
were printed and I saw it...but I guess it became apparent in middle
school when people started commenting on it. Why I stuck my tongue out
at people, I don't know... I'm goofy! But there are still some people
from back then that only remember me because of my tongue!"

1 comment:

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com