Friday, December 13, 2013

WE GROW AT OUR OWN PACE BY MARTIN BECK NWORAH

We live in a society where almost everything is on the upside. We grow up knowing fully well that our government has nothing to offer us and if we're not hardworking and diligent enough;we may end up on the side...

walks. Some realise this fact that life owes them no special laurel
hence they start early to fight for their future. For many others who
couldn't succeed,they'll pray for better alternatives through their
children. Either ways, we want to succeed and be happy in life. But in
the pursuit of happiness,our elders make some dastardly mistakes that
disturbs our own future.
We grow at our pace. You don't need to force us to get married without
being matured for that. You don't send us out to the streets because
the son of Mr.A did that and succeeded. What works for me may not work
for another person. So I insist and pray us today: allow everyone to
grow at his own pace. Destiny is an individual race and nobody will be
held accountable for our failures in life. If you are young now,live
like a youth. Enjoy the best moments,read the best books,enjoy the
best parties,say the best prayers,play the best games(PS4 on point)
and make sure you give in your very best now. This is because very
soon,you will become an adult. And when you don't do all these
investments now;you will be a very bitter adult and trust me,I'll be
the last person that needs a man who lives in regret and blames to be
close to me.
If people push you too hard,tell them to allow you grow at your own
pace. Life is a journey and not a destination. It is a continual
journey to self realisation and ultimately;death. If we allow people
to take decisions for us and push us around,we may end up living their
own dreams and dying before our time. I believe in destiny. I believe
in God and nature. I'm running the race of life and growing at my own
pace because there is no one to compete with except myself.
Did I just say myself? Yes! Because when people want me to act the way
they want,they deny me the opportunity to grow and mature at my own
pace. My future and destiny lies in my hands and I'm ready to embrace
it with its inherent challenges backed up by God's grace. I know I am
unique and I don't share the same life history and story with anybody.
So therefore,I won't allow people to instruct me on the best way to
live out their own dreams in my life.
We grow at our own pace and that's it. It is the best we can do for
ourselves and whether you appreciate it or not,life is an individual
journey;you must work out your own destiny. Till we get to the
Promised Land,I shall be waiting for when you will pass me a glass of
water and thank God for the gift of grace for the race.

7 comments:

  1. Reading this write up soothes the soul. . . its like drinking a glass of Cold water on a sunny afternoon.... "It takes a good eye to see, a good heart to understand"!! Beautifully written. God bless the work of ur hands deary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. MBN, thank you so much for your words. I'm so happy reading this now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully articulated.
    Please,is there any reason why this guy should not be named as the Best Writer in Unizik?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Jude. Given his track records on the web,he has brought much glory to his institution and he surely deserves some form of encouragement.
      Grace for the Race...I love that.

      Delete
  4. Man should be allowed to grow at his own pace. Pushing someone too hard will never solve the problem rather, it will force the person to do your bidding for you. Advise and alternative are always the best option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martin Beck..... You are a writer I respect. One who does writing enjoys creativity that enhances knowledge and keeps the art of writing as a means of communication and education. I respect your art sir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what
    can i say???MBN you're da bomb Achebe and Shakespeare would be proud of
    you.thanks for another beautifully articulated masterpiece

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com