Tuesday, December 31, 2013

LOVE PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE BY MARTIN BECK NWORAH

I am always happy when I see new buildings and infrastructural
developments embarked upon by individuals. It gives me joy and hope
that inspite of the harsh economic condition in this country,people
are progressing and becoming successful everyday. I love progressive
people because I know I will get there for sure. What inspires me more
is their mindset. They don't see problems rather they see challenges.
They see opportunities to improve and become better. They capitalise
on what others see as failure to rise above normal human expectations.
If you're progressive,I respect you.
We need more people who will give us hope that we can still do the
right thing and succeed in this nation. Pessimists are really eating
deep into our polity these days and it is not healthy for our younger
generation. Why? Because when a child grows up with the notion that
things are bad and may never get better,the person does little or
nothing to improve his life. That is why you will hear things like,"my
father never succeeded doing that,and he warned me not to try it
because I will fail". Another will be brainwashed that all rich men
soiled their hand and he will end up getting more confused than his
problems. What we need are progressive individuals who will always
inspire us and inform us on how to turn our problems into
opportunities. I have had the luck of meeting several progressive
people and I owe a lot of what I have become today to them. I'm
grateful.
I love progressive people because you will feel the aura of
perseverance,consistency and hardwork when you're with them. When
faced with challenges,they never speak ill of their situation. They
simply brainstorm and find ways out of the challenge because they
understand what it means for a situation not to be permanent. They
understand that you have to pray to God and hand over everything into
his hands. But they also comprehend the fact that God will not do for
us men what he has ordinarily given us power to do for ourselves. That
is wisdom and the progressive spirit in action. They may not have
enough,but they will always share the little they have and will not
fail to motivate you to work hard because a glorious future is ahead.
They're already into the Promised Land,and I'm hoping that one day,I
will get there and share my glass of water with them as we thank God
for the gift of grace for the race.

4 comments:

  1. Inspired. Motivated. Nice way to start the new year. Thanks MBN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unizik Best Writer!
    Thanks for this piece bro,its timely.
    Daalu PRO for having him on your crew.

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com