Thursday, October 24, 2013

I SEE GREATNESS BY MARTIN BECK NWORAH

The future is in deed bright for the young people in this country. I
really don't know what is inspiring me to say this but with the level
of development and the resilient spirit this government is instilling
in us,we will certainly do more than them. Few hours ago,I was
brainstorming with a friend of mine who...
returned from India after his
masters degree in Entrepreneurship and business management from the
India School of Business;he is a little over 25 years. The young man
told me that Nigerians have a talent no other person in this whole
world will ever have. I became interested in what he was
saying,(anyway the truth was that I admired his speaking style) he
told me that Nigerians;especially the young have a resilient spirit. A
spirit of determination that is backed up with God's grace;even though
the situation now looks bleak,six or eight years from now will only
show how this government,in withholding our resources;paved way for us
to become self-employed and make a living for ourselves. And it truly
made sense to my ear. Our destiny,talents and real character is
discovered and harnessed in hardships;if you never encounter
difficulties and challenges,I seriously doubt if you will maintain
your position at the top.
I read history of great men and I know what it means to be poor and
have nothing. From rumbles and shackles of poverty,these men
discovered their true self and are today's celebrated heroes. It takes
challenges to bring out the best in us;when the chips are
down...remember that quote? I'm excited about our future in this
country. Leave politics,don't blame or point fingers at people,don't
call anybody your enemy or hater;let us just focus on developing
ourselves and making a brand out of ourselves. When we must've
succeeded,we can then turn to the hater "abi" enemies and ask them
serious questions.
The natural human resources that has remained untapped in our lives is
limitless. We,not the government,not our enemy,not the hater;we alone
will be responsible for what we become in this life. Good positive
opportunities abound in this nation. The truth is that no true
successful individual will tell you the true story of his success in
life;I mean it. They will only give you half baked guidelines and
expect you to follow the road less travelled in order to discover
yourself;are you ready for that journey? If yes,then we will work
together,hopefully,when we must've succeeded in getting to the
Promised Land,you will pass me a glass of water and thank God for the
gift of grace for the race.

18 comments:

  1. I think I've read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @philip were? Becuz most times pple tends 2 copy odas write up n claim 2 be dere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was posted on unizik groups...its still the original work of MBN. You can visit his facebook timeline and confirm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martin's writings always ends with "grace for the race". It was a secret he revealed to me many months back when he started professional writing,it was aimed at distinguishing his writings from others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Mr.MBN. We must surely drink that your glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy sef. He was unveiled yesterday and he has started firing away. Guy u gast teach me some of dese ur secrets oooo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the words Beck. The encouragement you gave me yesterday evening is helping me to become more and more focused. You're surely a talented speaker. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just finished your book,"The Lesson". You sure have a great sense of humour MBN. Keep it up.
    #haters drink from the gutter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one. At least I have seen a youth who thinks not of politics as a way to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the words Mr.MBN. Really encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This guy,I don't know if u use charm to do dis or wat,u're always getting comments on ur post. Maybe I will advertise my products through ur name nd writings. I hope say PRO no go hide dis guy as a personal asset....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. This guy,I don't know if u use charm to do dis or wat,u're always getting comments on ur post. Maybe I will advertise my products through ur name nd writings. I hope say PRO no go hide dis guy as a personal asset....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beckingtouch...ou ya va

    ReplyDelete
  14. You see greatness? You sound like u luv Guinness a lot...LOL...nice one bro.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spending d moni n'enu kolota...nice one MBN............I see Greatness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good write-up. Keep it up.
    KIU

    ReplyDelete
  17. chinua achebe of our time,bravo,kip it up gr8 zikite.

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com