Monday, September 30, 2013

SEE RONALDO'S GIRLFRIEND IN NEW BIKINI PHOTOS

Cristiano may have impressed with his two strikes for Real Madrid
against the Championship side, but it was Irina who really turned
heads in the Floridian sunshine.

The Russian beauty donned a skimpy orange bikini that drew attention
to her admirable physique.

The model recently revealed how she keeps in such fine shape.


She said: "I really do love to work out. My favourites are pilates and
running along West Side Highway when I'm in New York.
"It's hard though when I travel because I get lazy and I love to eat
so I just try to find a good balance."

1 comment:

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com