Wednesday, August 28, 2013

THE DIARY OF A UNIZIK BABE BY MARTIN BECK NWORAH

DAY 10
In all my experiences with guys,Pete is one hell of a fellow. He never
believes your no stands and can go to any limit to make sure he tastes
"dat tin"...as if there is any difference between...
Rihanna's own and
mine...just saying. So this Pete of a guy has spent quite a lot in
trying to prove his love..not for me surely but for my melons. He has
tried for close to Seven months or more,so on this particular saturday
mid-evening,there was lightrain showers and the sky was very palatable
for two. I called him on phone and notified him that I was coming to
his housein a few minutes time and I'm coming to blow his mind away.
You already by now know how he will be feeling don't you? I placed
another call across to a friend and told her to do one or two things
and meet me at a particular time and place.
I arrived Pete's house and his welcome was the boom!!!"Welcome
dearie,I'm really surprised,in fact with this weather;you're a life
saver". I smiled back at him,whispered intohis ears,"are you sure? Cos
I can't wait". He served me with a well garnished chicken fried rice
and a bottle of wine,and I must confess, I've never tasted that in a
long time save these ifite fries. We discussed and laughed while his
dim light and the weather was doing the sweet damage to our
bodies...waiting to go into action. After about 45 minutes into our
discussion,he drew close and wanted to plant "sumtin" on my lips. I
smiled,"calm down dude,we have all the evening to ourselves,go and get
me some Andrew livers". He raced down with his standing cane,and as
soon as he left,I called my friend,"Stancy jungle don mature,abeg
begin come make we reason the matter". He came up smiling,"you
requested for one,but I made it four". I rolled my eyes,crossed my
legs and said,"broski na
war?,anyways,drop it in the kitchen...and please,change this Celion
Dion to Terry G's "run mad",I need to get high for the action". " But
the song is okay" he said. "I know what puts me inthe mood Pete,Celine
dion takes me out of it". I was just doing all these things to burn
time. But it seems that my tactics wererunning out. He put off the
system completely and on turning,his eyes were already deep red and
below his waist,"sumtin" was breathing forth and thus. As soon as he
reached to handle my hips,we heard a knock on the door. He ignored it
anyway but I insisted he checked because the personmight have come
with important information and if ignored,I will open it
myself.."Relax lover boy,I will pass the night in your house". "Are
you serious?" "Sure,you have tried so much; I will complement your
efforts with an all night something,so open the door". On opening the
door,it was my friend Stancy and her group prayer leader...before he
could say he
was not interested and jam the door,I was already up and
shouted"Stancy,you are preaching today for the group?"She replied,
"Yes oooo,I came with br.Kel..never knew you will be here. "That's the
spirit at work" I said,"please seat down and feelcomfortable". Pete
simply left us in the room and went into the bathroom,I was hearing
arrrh arrrh and splashing of water and soap...I wonder what he was
doing. Stancy toke the lead after he came out and was shouting
hard,"We have to meditate on the word of God that says we shouldn't
lust aftera woman,please bro.Pete read this portion of the bible for
us and let us share in the word". The real "Gobe" began here because
as he stood,his mandom refused to descend from the throne,it was
singing the anthem...we all burst into laughter...hewas just standing
still,looking straight at us daring to look down and behold the cause
of the laughter.

7 comments:

  1. What a crap diary dis is....no content,no creativity.am sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe all dese tin u deh tok na story,na film u dh narrate to us abi na real life experience.calm down joor nd b more realistic.I've bin following ur stories for a while nw shaa.tho ur write up is cool.buh it doesn't seem lyk its a real world encounter....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chivalrous Night-walkerAugust 28, 2013 at 3:57 PM

    Its fun, it doesnt matter if it is real or not. Infact the fiction makes better brain, am enjoying it. Keep wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one.....some loose end tho buh its good.....ClassiC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its just for fun nw, can u bring ur diary for everyone to read. U guys shld appreciate stuff for once. Babe u re cool k. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember dis type of story in my own diary back den. I had my plan B as d spartacus in charge nah. If I hear say the babe call go connect. Even stacy go miss room No

      Delete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com