Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WHY YOU SHOULD DATE IN YOUR UNIVERSITY DAYS - USN READER

I'm writing this letter just to encourage the men that haven't found
their better half. Let me tell you this short story. I met my
boyfriend in the university and we've been dating since then. Been
almost 4yrs now and I tell you, he (MTL) is the best thing that has
happened to me.
He's not entirely rich, and he's not poor. But he gives me what he has
and what I ask from him. And no, I'm not ugly, poor, cripple, blind or
dumb. I'm a pretty and an intelligent girl. We may have our problems
(which are usually mighty) but I've got his back and he's got mine. I
appreciate him and I tell anyone who cares to listen.
Back to men. When the right girl comes your way, you'll know. Don't
look for the richest, the most popular, the best dressed, etc. Look
for the girl that sits at the back of the lecture hall and has an A at
the end of the semester.
Look for the girl who is an SU than a girl who prefers clubbing every
Friday night. Look for the girl who would rather study with you than
use your money to pay someone who will write her exams for her.
Marriages these days end in divorce because you don't know who you're
married too. A person's character is better revealed in the university
because that's the first opportunity the person has at freedom. Be
guided!

4 comments:

  1. Rightly said...let those who have ears,hear....#ClassiC#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one dear, I pray i find one o #winks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God plz give me one good babe ooooo.....aka Alinko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hav dis girl who I aint dating buh we were so close to each oda(even had sex once)...buh lately,she started ignoring me and saying I should stay out of her life dat she doesn't want me around again...Iyaf pleaded on her to tell me wat av done wrong to her dat am ready to apologise buh she said I did nothing buh still won't rply mah pings nor pick ma calls,even if she do,its gonna be in a very rude manner...ma problem is dis,I never loved her before buh now A̶̲̥̅♏ madly in love with her and think abt her every single night unlike before..I've told her abt dis buh she wouldn't listen to me and was like "I don't love you".....pls guys wat should I do to get her back?????...cos I hav a strong feeling dat av found d mother of ma kids and would do any possible fin to get her back

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com