Thursday, June 27, 2013

I REMEMBER MY CHILDHOOD BY ALHAJI HUMBLE, DEPT. OF MARKETING

When I was Younger :-
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms
• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with four colours, and tried to push all the buttons at once
• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they're
taking too long to come
out.

Click to read more..



• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed
• Used to think that the moon followed our car
• Tried to balance the switch between On/Off.
• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race
• The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag when it rains
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going
to grow in my tummy•
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights Goes off.
Remember when we were kids
and couldn't wait to grow up?
Childhood Was The Best Part Of
Our Life ! Think About ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com