Sunday, January 27, 2013

(JOKES) I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING....

1. (GIRL IN A LIBRARY)

A Guy asked a girl in a library; "Do you mind if I sit beside you". The girl answered with a loud voice I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!". All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed.
After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy's table and she told him "I study psychology and i know what a man is thinking, I guess u felt embarrassed right?
The guy with a loud voice said "5000 Naira JUST FOR ONE NIGHT HABA THAT'S TOO MUCH Ooo!!!
and all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ears "I study law and I know how to make someone feel guilty".



2. (SHARP MAD MAN)

A pilot was transporting a bunch of madmen from Lagos to a psychiatric facility in Johannesburg, South Africa. The madmen were making noise. So, one of them entered the Pilot's Cabin;

MADMAN: Teach me how to fly a plane!

PILOT: I would, but under one condition.

MADMAN: What?

PILOT: If you can get your colleagues to keep quiet.

(5 minutes later, the plane was very quiet!

PILOT: Wow!! How did you get them to keep quiet?

MADMAN: I opened the door and asked them to go and play outside!!!






Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com