Monday, March 2, 2015

BEHOLD THE BEST COMEDIAN IN UNIZIK AND AWKA!!!

In this premiere edition of our interview segment "The Chair With Kosy" , we are interviewing one of the best comedians in the city of Awka, UNIZIK and by extension, the South East. Nicknamed The Prince of Comedy, Prince Neche in this funny and mind blowing interview with Kosy, bears his mind on the comedy industry, how it all started, his upcoming show in Awka and the future.
 
ENJOY;THE USN WAY!
 
USN-KOSY : You're welcome to "The Chair" on UnizikSugNews. We have been hearing so much about Prince Neche and how his brand of comedy is taking over the entire town. Would you mind telling USN how this all started?

Prince Neche : Alright, first I want to say thank you for inviting me. As for the question, it started as a joke really, you know, a young man trying to keep himself happy doing what he knows how to do.
That's basically it. Its an inbuilt thing.

USN-KOSY : In-built? Are you an inverter Sir? Or Peak milk?

Prince Neche : Hahahahaha. No na, haba. But the talent is like peak. Its in me.

USN-KOSY : In which year did you decide to take comedy to the next level and how was the experience at the start?

Prince Neche : That's was in 2011, I decided to take it personal. You know what I mean, make it a life style. It was not really easy at first. You know, trying to make people laugh is serious pressure on you because when you crack a joke and they don't laugh...hmmm...your ministry is gradually going into menopause.

USN-KOSY : Lifestyle. Interesting. So what it means is that you can sign off your bank savings to us as a joke?



Prince Neche : Hahahahahahhaha... Nah, I can't. Even if am drunk. For God's sake I be Igbo boy and we don't joke with our money.

USN-KOSY : Comedy is really not easy and when you have to make Nigerian Students laugh,"na double wahala". How have you been able to up your game since 2011 and still remain relevant till today?

Prince Neche : Its been hard work. Serious hard work. The same group of students are always showing up at events and if you must make them laugh, you need to keep doing good and new materials. So its really been God all the way shaa.

USN-KOSY : 3 or 4 years from now, where do you see yourself and the comedy industry in Nigeria?

Prince Neche : I'll still be in the game, going from new height to new heights. Then I will be popular beyond the shores of this country. The comedy industry in Nigeria is really green if you catch my drift. People are hitting it big and I believe in these coming years, we will have a more balanced and recognized industry.

USN-KOSY : Hope you'll remember to pay tithe to USN when you get to that level?

Prince Neche : Hahahahahaha. Sure. That's if whoever is here then keep encouraging comedians and others in the industry.

USN-KOSY : We hope to. Would you mind letting us in on your upcoming blockbuster event on campus?

Prince Neche : Yea yea, am coming up with an Event called THE REVELATION. Its something new and different. Unizik has never witnessed this kinda show before. But first, I am going to do the unveiling of this event where I'll show people what to expect. The unveiling of the show will happen on 8march, two days after my birthday and it will be at fayrouz chillout.



USN-KOSY : Since USN is the first to "'arouse' you about your show", would you mind giving us some details on what to expect at The Revelation?

Prince Neche : hahahahahaha. Anyway, expect two of Nigeria's biggest acts. One a comedian, and the other a musician. That's all I can say for now. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag.

USN-KOSY : Our intels tell us that the biggest musician you plan bringing is Sky B and Sample Ekwe, how true is this?

Prince Neche : Hahahahahahahhaa. You guys are trying to make me talk. I know that tactics. But all I can say is keep your fingers crossed and  expect the unexpected.

USN-KOSY : Ok. Before we let you go, pictures of you proposing to a young girl flooded the internet some weeks back and we are wondering;are you engaged?
Prince Neche : You know how it is around here naa. Am not engaged ooo. No oo. I have never engaged anyone, and I don't think I will. At least not yet.

USN-KOSY : We mean it? The thing... have you done it? It? Or is your factory setting from heaven still in order?




Prince Neche : Which thing? Hahahahahahhaa. Please I don't know what your talking about. Hahahahahahhahahahahaha.

 USN-KOSY : Pull off let's check.

Prince Neche : LOL abeg ooooo. Them no dey write am for there na, besides I don't knw what your talking about. Hahahahahahahahhaha.

USN-KOSY : Thanks for accepting the fact you know it. What are your final words for your fans and upcoming acts especially those who would want to get across to you?

Prince Neche : First of all, its not my final word. Am not dying anytime soon.

USN-KOSY : hahaha. Your parting words then.

Prince Neche : To my fans, keep believing in me and I'll never fall your hand. I love you all. And to upcoming acts, keep believing in your self, be hardworking and put God first. They can reach me through 07036390887 OR my BB pin 28ABBFD6

USN-KOSY : Thank you very much for honoring our call in spite of your tight schedule. We hope you will answer when next we call on you.

Prince Neche : Sure, anything for USN. Its always good to be back home after all the waka waka.
 

26 comments:

  1. god oooooooooooo. USN is killing me with creativity here. Big ups guys. Neche is a very good comedian. I will be at your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahha....I laughed all through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I'm so loving usn under MBN. My blog of life. Neche I sight you. I will be at your show bro. Respect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Habaaa...girls sef. Na commodity he be?

      Delete
  5. Storm is over finally my brother....you don turn celebrity. God bless your hustle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...I laughed all through. Handsome MBN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really felt this interview. Keep it up USN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hhhahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahhahaha. I don die here. I must be at that show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so much loved this interview.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Martin Beck Nworah is really doing a great job as the PRO. Keep it up bro.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CLASS! The best blog in town. I must be at your show Neche. You too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahhhaa. Neche you wont kill me ooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL. But wait oooooooo. I have never enjoyed an interview as funny AND lively as this before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. See as them hype Neche finish. congratulations bro...you are going places.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this. Creativity in action.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Neche international

    ReplyDelete
  17. Making real sense. I'm just loving the whole concept.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eze waka waka...you na shakira.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mpa Neche..... Smooth Interview... Love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Prince is really a talented comedian.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Best interview of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahahahhahha...una dey for this place oooooooo. Mad fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The interview come funny pass the comedian! How come?

    ReplyDelete

Comment(s) expressed on this blog belong(s) to the individual(s) making them(it) and it is in no way related to UnizikSugNews or Martin Beck Nworah. For articles or news submission, events coverage, birthdays and adverts on the OFFICIAL S.U.G blog; call 08144322744 OR ziksugnews@gmail.com